Sorry for the absence last week, I took an extra day to remember, combining the 10th and 11th.
With the first overall pick, Alexander Ovechkin waking up, Chris and Alvin are surging this week, with 29 points, vaulting them up the standings to 8th overall.
Plunging this week with 3 players presently listed as injured are Brenda and Haley, who managed to pick up a dreary dozen points, one more than this week's award of distinction winner Mike & Dennis aka Dink's 11 points for Nicklas Backstrom. The aforementioned team of Brenda and Haley are now sitting in 14th place, just one position up from the tie we currently have for dead last.
With only 40 points separating first from last, this is definitely one of the closest pools we have had in recent years.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Here to hoping my whole team steps up this week and gets me into first place.
Lofty goals there Mr. Z. I think if your team steps their game up, you might get your money back for being 5th from last! ;)
I really don't like my team this year. Everytime I pick a guy he has an off year. See:
Crosby
Toews
Roy
A.Koistysnishlkdjaflksdj
Comrie
Post a Comment